... and why they’re good for you.
- Beeswax (Sustainably sourced in Ireland and harvested without any chemical intervention) – acts like a protective barrier on your skin, slows moisture loss and allows for enhanced exposure to the essential oil content in the product.
- Grapeseed Oil – A light, yet nutrient rich vegetable oil that is readily absorbed. Can improve skin circulation.
- Castor Oil – This oil is fabulously viscous, absorbs very slowly into the hair and skin, and has wonderful glossy conditioning properties.
- Apricot Kernel Oil – A nutritious, nourishing and easily spreadable oil that enhances the overall content and texture of a blend on your skin.
- Calendula Infusion – Wonderfully nourishing sunflower oil infused with the healing, soothing, and calming properties of the Calendula flower.
- Aloe Vera Butter – Readily absorbed and conditioning coconut oil infused with the well-known restorative, soothing and healing properties of Aloe Vera
- Squalane (Olive derived) – Easily absorbed by the skin and hair and improves the spreadability of other vegetable oils and butters. We have noticed that it can also improve the appearance and texture of hair.
- Jojoba Oil – Protects, balances and adds suppleness to the skin. It mirrors the skin’s own sebum content and has anti-inflammatory, moisturising and anti-bacterial qualities which can help with skin health.
- Rosehip Oil – A luxurious oil that is highly balancing and restorative for the skin. Excellent in helping with cell and tissue regeneration, it is anti-inflammatory and can help to repair strained or compromised skin. Also useful for fine lines, wrinkles and scarring.
- Vitamin E – Highly conditioning and restorative for the skin
- Sweet Almond Oil – A richly nutritious and moisturising oil with many excellent applications for both skin and hair. It is anti-inflammatory because of its rich oleic acid content and can encourage skin regeneration.
- Argan – Rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin E, which are both valuable in skin health
- Essential oils: Each individual essential oil has positive physical, mental or emotional benefits. Some include their being anti-inflammatory, pain-relieving, skin healing, balancing, uplifting, calming, sleep-inducing, lowering blood pressure or anti-bacterial. When blended together – they have a symbiotic effect and their positive attributes are enhanced.
The following essential oils are used in AromaBuff’s products: Lavender, Frankincense, Peppermint, Patchouli, Mandarin, Sweet Orange, Cypress, Bergamot, Cedarwood, Neroli, Chamomile
A detailed breakdown of product ingredients can be found on each product description page.