Learn Everyday Aromatherapy - 26th May, Drogheda
How to enjoy, and benefit from, using essential oils in your day to day life
This is a hands-on workshop that teaches you how to use essential oils in your home, for personal use and general health benefits.
In this workshop you will learn:
- The 10 best essential oils to have in your home
- The health benefits of aromatherapy
- How to use essential oils safely and therapeutically
- How to blend essential oils to use in face oils, body oils and bath preparations
- Best blends to vaporise around your home
- How to use aromatherapy with children
- Incorporating essential oils to help keep your home fresh and clean
This is a sensory-based workshop where your sense of smell will be treated to the beautiful fragrance of essential oils. You will find out all their wonderful benefits and how they can positively affect your mood and well-being.
You will also get to blend your own face or body oil using essential oils of your choice to take home and enjoy.
All materials, including take-home instruction booklet, will be provided
Places are limited so advance booking is essential.
Venue: Bodyright Physiotherapy, 27 Fair Street, Drogheda
Time: 10am to 3pm
Facilitator: Lisa Heeney, professional aromatherapist and author of AromaBump - The Belly Bible for using Aromatherapy in Pregnancy
Please note - this is an independent workshop and is not affiliated to any essential oil company.